A Petite Retreat offers you individualized care. Here the focus is on you in a very private and serene Spa-style setting. I welcome you to “Retreat to Wellness”. I have over 17 years of experience in modalities such as Swedish, Reiki, Neuromuscular, Sports, Thai table massage and Spa treatments. I am NC State certified and nationally Board certified in Therapeutic massage and bodywork. A Petite Retreat Massage Therapy is result driven, and I’m confident that we can help to relieve your issues and get you back to good health.
What is Therapeutic massage?
- Massage that aids in increased circulation.
- Enhances function through better mobility.
- Massage that is both Superficial and deeper muscles.
- Results driven whether it is for pain relief or stress relief.
- Continued Higher education in the latest advancements in Therapeutic massage.
What to expect during my massage?
- We respect your privacy and sheets will cover you at all times except for the area being massaged.
- Before your massage we ask that you inform us of any health issues or concerns that might affect the massage.
- Communication between client and therapist is important so if its painful or you want more pressure please speak up.
- A relaxing and quiet environment.
What type of massage should we choose?
- At A Petite Retreat Massage Therapy we customize our massages to fit each individual’s needs, however if your looking for stress relief Swedish and Hot Stone massages are recommended.
How often should we receive a massage?
- If you have injury or chronic pain its recommended to come more often and that can be determined after the first massage. We offer a package of five massages at a discounted rate.
How can we purchase online gift certificates?
- The recipient’s email address is the where the gift certificate is sent. If you want to print one out and give it personally, please send it to your email address.
- If you want to purchase a gift certificate online, and you want A Petite Retreat Massage Therapy to send one via US mail, please call 828-553-2126 and we will send one to the recipient.
- If you feel you made an error in your purchase please call first to avoid making multiple purchases.